Sunday, April 5, 2020

Commercial Blog and Growth

   The commercial project, the first AICE project for the year, was used to show us as students what we possessed before being taught everything to become future directors and more. The commercial was to show how creative Fort Lauderdale is during Halloween time. The commercial was based off of FLHS's annual Freight Night which was the time when clubs built things like scary houses, played scary music, and served food and drinks for those attending to have a great time. My group thought this idea to invite persuade people to come was a great idea for the commercial project and also because no one thought of this. The commercial consisted of a storyline of an innocent cheerleader who came into contact with a killer on the loose. The cheerleader girl wakes up and finds that she is now at a FLHS party with everyone celebrating Halloween. This plot would definitely make anyone who watched it want to come and party with our school. For this project the group and I were somewhat irresponsible. We got our camera and it was on a long percentage. However we decided to still use it and then just get a new one after this one died.
      The commercial has pointed out want we need to fix to impress Cambridge. We needed to plan more thoroughly and have back up plans in case of any scenario. We also needed to have better lighting included wherever we were filming. Speaking on my behalf, I can say I grew from this task because I learned how to put together something professionally for people to see. I learned how to work better in a group by communicating more and taking orders sometimes. I also learned how to shoot a video and implement different angles and camera shots such as WS, POV, tilt, and much more.  Below is the commercial that showed me that if I took in everything I was taught I could possibly pursue something in the media field.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment