Thursday, November 7, 2019

Final Blog For Commercial

      Today on November 6, 2019, I decided to begin my blog for the editing process. Last class which was November 5, 2019, the Aicemedia class was given the task of beginning to edit the commercial to get the finished product. However, I wasn’t present in class so I couldn’t help edit although I had a role in editing. Due to health issues for a few days I felt too ill to attend school. I was suffering from a stomach virus most likely caught from other family members who’s health was attacked previously by the virus. The virus caused me to have symptoms of vomiting too often, headaches, and another which I wish not to mention. This led to me having to go hospital and get checked. In the end, I had a stomach virus and I was extremely dehydrated. While at the hospital, being the typical teen,
I decided to use my phone to find something interesting to watch before I remembered school was taking place. I then texted a classmate about the assignment given by our Aicemedia teacher, Mr. Katz. I was told to write on why I wasn’t able to be present in class as a part of the blog.
        Today, on November 7, 2019, editing the commercial was continued. We been by logging onto a computer. The computers at school, however, function very slow so everything takes a while to load. This somewhat affects the process because today is Professional Study Day. This means that class is shorter giving us less time to finish editing the commercial. While editing, we decided to arrange the clips in order and remove unnecessary takes or scenes shot during filming. With the commercial not being due until the 11th of November, we decided to not rush the process of finishing the commercial and just simply take in the experience we are getting from creating our own short film. During this short class we just did as much as we could before we have to switch to our next period.
        Today was honestly not as progressive as ours may have been. Less was accomplished than usual but I am in a group filled with ambitious students who will get the work done no matter what. Our commercial isn’t completely edited but it is getting there. I didn’t do much today in regards to the editing process except give input where needed and complete my blog. With the completion of the    commercial at the forefront of my mind, a critical reflection on the process also has to be properly done. This reflection is going to be based on the beginning of formulating a commercial to the finished product itself. The thought of almost being finished causes me to be very anxious but also excited. Seeing what my group and I have creatively put together is a sight to behold. Saying this with confidence, I know the Cambridge graders and my Aicemedia teacher won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment