Friday, January 24, 2020

Dance Genre Powerpoint Blog



   In this project, my group members and I researched the dance genre and created a power-point based on the elements it consist of. This project was given to Aicemedia students to help us analyze genres of media and be able to dissect and understand the genre. As displayed in the powerpoint slides, we broke down the selected genre by researching various topics that were common and  associated with dance. The topics were common lighting, camera angles, and common mis en scene. I helped research and find examples to put into the powerpoint while my group member, Amina, added information to the slides. Five common elements of dance where also included: body, action, space, time and energy. For examples of dance films Stop The Yard, Honey, and Dirty Dancing the were selected because they are very popular movies. Finally,    the common sounds in the dance genre included hardcore, techno, base and electric. Although I didn’t creat the Dance Genre Powerpoint, add the information or design the slides, I played a role in finding key information to put in there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment