Thursday, January 30, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title Website





www.artofthetitle.com




      To begin, Aicemedia students were given the assignment of completing several blogs. This blog is about researching websites that can help my group members and I understand how Science Fiction films are created and interpreted through the title sequences. This was necessary in order for us to be able to effectively create our own opening. The website used to assist us with this task is the "Art of the Title" website. Created in 2007, the website's purpose was to give users access to short clips of the openings of films. This helps those that want to analyze the outset of films and the titles and images within. "Art of the Title" contains unfamiliar and well known- title sequences to movies, tv shows, events, and many other media-related things. The website also makes sure to give brief explanations of how these media works are structured and formed. I viewed the website for quite some time to truly comprehend how to navigate through it and formulate how I would incorporate my new knowledge into my blogs and the final project. Because of this website, my group and I got access to many things that would help us expand on our task for Aicemedia. The site consists of many movies that are great to use in essays for the Cambridge exam, watch when we have free time or learn about well-known people in the film industry. Under movies, there are specific details on who created certain films and what these films focus on portraying specific films. Because of this, it helps individuals understand the meanings of titles because of the simple texts provided about jobs in media. The website as a whole is a such a great form of researching because it is easy to use and find interesting films from various genres.This website taught me how to be more creative as an individual in the media industry and how I can convey messages through my use of titles and specific images along with the help of camera movement and editing techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment