Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, & Schedule

      In order for my group and I to create our two-minute opening, we must plan out what we need to do. So, we have been given planning blogs that allow us to master our plan. Inserted below is a slide presentation I created explaining the location, participants, health and safety and the schedule. The presentation includes where we will be filming so that Cambridge knows specifically where the filming will be taking place and we will be filming. The presentation also lets them know who will be in the film. I listed who will be acting, who will be directing, who will be filming and who will edit the final product. This lets Cambridge know who will do what. I also included information about health and safety. This is important because Cambridge needs to know how we will film our film safely despite the genre that we are doing. This presentation will help my group members and I organize ourselves in order for us to put our film together.

No comments:

Post a Comment