Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning Blog: Title Design

In the presentation below, I explained how I will be setting up my titles. In order for my group and I to put our film together, we must follow a guideline showing how we will edit in our titles. I included how the first title will look when it pops up. I also included different colors, spacing, contrast, and the final title of our movie. This is important because the viewers need to be able to see the actual text. It is also important because the text is what will set the mood for the film. The size and positioning of the font are also important. I also included the final title of the film. This lets Cambridge know what our film will be called. If we end up changing the title, we will go back and change it in the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment