Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Obstacles

Last week Saturday, my group and I finally began filming our two-minute movie opening. If we had begin filming earlier, we would have met up more to film more than once. However, it's safe to say we waited somewhat last minute to begin the process. We begin peer reviewing very soon which means everything has to be finished up by the weekend. This blog won't consist of what my group and I did to film because we didn't actually film but instead it will explain why we didn't. As stated before, we chose to meet up at Charli's last minute because it was the only way to accommodate our busy schedules. I work or have track practice most of the time so it's difficult to pick just any random day to film. In addition to that, Charli also works after school or on weekends so she also has to follow a certain pattern. Another problem with being able to film is the traveling. Charli and I live very close to each other, but I often have ride issues. This means I have to find a ride ahead of time if I have to go meet my group. If we ever decide to film on the same day we planned, that would be difficult to find someone to bring me. Josh lives some distance from both Charli and I so we have to plan to help match his schedule. We also have to go off of the weather. Recently, it has been raining or cold and very windy. The rain interferes because it can damage camera equipment and also causes me to become sick. The wind can cause noise in the background of filming and shake the camera or the person filming. All of this came into consideration when I thought about filming again before the deadline. In the end, there's nothing left to do but prepare for editing. Josh is leading in the editing process because he is more familiar with that spectrum. I will serve as assistance since im not the strongest in that part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment