Thursday, March 12, 2020

Planning Blog: Re-shooting the Opening

   Currently, the U.S. and the world as a whole, is facing what may be a deadly outbreak. The Coronavirus has arrived everywhere including where I live and it's quite a scary thing. The Coronavirus, also called COVID-19, is a virus that causes illness or even severe diseases. If an individual comes into contact with someone else who has this virus, that individual is more likely to get the virus. It is said to be less intense than influenza, but not everyone has immune systems that can withstand the virus. This outbreak comes into thought when planning with my group when we would film. I'm not exactly sure if any members from my group, including myself, may have the virus. Coronavirus requires accurate testing to discover whether or not someone is positive. I have a baby brother and family members that suffer from having weak immune systems so I have to be cautious with what I bring home to them. My group and I all live different lives and come into contact with different people.
    With that being said, my group and I still want to film because spring break is coming up and some of us may be very busy. Therefore, we planned to re-shoot the film on Saturday in the afternoon. I work later on in the afternoons so we have to start and finish on time. This won't be a problem, however, because we don't have much to re-shoot. We plan on filming the scene with killer revealing himself and possibly improving sound if needed to. The weather isn't much of an issue as we did that scene inside of Charli's garage. If we do decide last minute to shoot another scene over and it was raining as heavy as it is now, then we would have a big problem. We don't believe we have much to re-shoot not because we did a perfect job, but we feel great about what we did and don't think we should ruin that. After re-filming this opening, we'd be left to do nothing but re-edit the video and prepare for the exam. This project is a large piece apart of our grade for AICE Media so it has to be planned and done correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment