Thursday, March 19, 2020

Newfound Obstacles Blog

   With the corona virus spreading more and more, matters seem to be worsening. School board has recently released information on the continuing of school. School was originally supposed to be back in session after the 30th of March and the ending of Spring Break. However, it has been extended to April 15th and could be longer than that depending on how bad things get. If push comes to shove, online schooling will become the norm for the rest of the school year. It’s a great opportunity because students will still get learning necessities they need, but it won’t be the same as real interaction. Online schooling will test the discipline of Fort Lauderdale students because it will be our jobs to stay update with work we are given. In addition to this epidemic making changes, we may have to push the quarter back to give students more time to fix grades. The main obstacle this pandemic causes is the take away from learning and prepping for the rigorous AICE exams. Besides the issues with school, I recently have been finding symptoms that come with CONVID-19.
   I have been extremely light headed. My eyes also feel really heavy and somewhat hurt. To top it off, I have been coughing and sneezing non stop. I’m not exactly sure where or who I came in contact with that was ill, but it is a little unsettling. I can’t act as if I’m tested positive and completely isolate myself from the rest of society, but I do think it’s best if I remain isolated as much as I can till I can afford to get tested. I have been in bed for quite some time and only leave for certain things. This is an obstacle for my group and I because if I let them know I could possibly scare them into not wanting to re shoot for our opening. If. I don’t tell them there’s a chance they might start seeing the same symptoms as me. I’m unsure of what’s the best decision to make when it comes to meeting with others because we don’t know of what’s in the atmosphere when we get together. However, my group and I had to eventually figure out when we can get this assignment done finally. Time is running out and we need time to execute the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment