Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory


         Hi, I’m Amelia Turner and this is my first blog.I am 16 years old and I attend Fort Lauderdale High School as of Sophomore year. For Freshmen year I attended Westminster Academy. I  was born on September 1, 2003 to my mom Samantha and dad who isn’t in the picture. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My mom is a single parent who raises all 5 children on her own.
           I’ve always dreamed of becoming a successful lawyer like Annalise Keating in the television series “How to Get Away With Murder”. Depending on where life and God takes me I would want to pursue law at a prestige university like Harvard or Emory. However, I’m also a track athlete and I really have a passion for track. I want to pursue a track career in college possibly at UGA, University of Kentucky, LSU, and more. I was injured sophomore year and diagnosed with a stress fracture. This prevented me from running all of 10th grade and has set me far behind my competitors. I am now cleared to run but still feel a little pain. I really do hope I can pull through and earn a full ride scholarship to a D1 school for track and field.
           I joined Aicemedia as a class to hopefully do better in the field of broadcasting. It’s always great to good at more than just academics and sports. I also do enjoy taking videos and pictures (of myself mainly) and editing. This class is going to help me understand the media world more and take advantage of the tools I’m being taught by my teacher and peers. If I do well in this class and the Cambridge exam, that would be a boost of confidence and reassurance that I can pursue something in the broadcasting field in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment